Vacuum impregnation made by TRAMAG.
– What you can rely on
Insights into the transformer and choke production of a leading specialist
The impregnation process for transformers, chokes and filters is equivalent to an impregnation process of the winding material. TRAMAG uses synthetic resin of special viscosity as the impregnating agent, which hardens completely.
The impregnation process at TRAMAG
- vacuum pump creates a negative pressure in the vacuum pot
- the impregnating resin is thereby sucked out of the compensation vessel into the vacuum vessel, in order to completely impregnate the material to be wound
- the material to be wound remains in the resin for a prescribed time, depending on the requirements
- the resin is then poured from the vacuum tank back into the compensation tank
- the dripping time of the material to be wound depends on the size of the construction
- Curing then takes place in the drying oven at 150° C
- After impregnation and drying, the next step is the switching mechanism and the final electrical test
Maximum insulation capacity for your winding goods!
The benefits of vacuum troughs
for winding goods
- The electrical sheet packages are bonded, noise emissions are reduced as a result.
- The protection against environmental influences is increased
- The surface protection mechanically and chemically is strengthened (rust protection).
TRAMAG quality standards
- Compliance with strict environmental regulations on the entire impregnation process.
- Electricity requirements of the ovens are covered by the company’s own photovoltaic system on site
- Regular external quality testing of the synthetic resin for viscosity, gelling and reaction time.
Always up to date in transformer technology
Industries & Applications: Hydrogen Production for a “green” Energy Source
Industries & Applications: Hydrogen Production for a “green” Energy Source TRAMAG DC Smoothing Reactors in use for the DC Supply of an Electrolysis Plant for the Production of Hydrogen The […]More
Industries & Applications: Crane Systems
Industries & Applications: Crane Systems TRAMAG Transformers in use for Electrical Control and Safety in Crane Systems A significant part of the worldwide transport of goods takes place in ISO-standardized […]More
Industries & Applications: Industrial Power Supply Systems
Industries & Applications: Industrial Power Supply Systems TRAMAG Transformers in use for sustainable Voltage Quality in Factory Power Grids The construction of new, but also the modernization of existing industrial […]More
Industries & Applications: Renewable Energy Generation / Wind Energy
Industries & Applications: Renewable Energy Generation / Wind Energy TRAMAG Filter Chokes for Wind Turbines in use for Clean Energy Transition Newly installed onshore wind turbines in Germany (as of […]More
Industries & Applications: Test Systems and Test Equipment
Industries & Applications: Test Systems and Test Equipment Load Chokes from TRAMAG in Test Applications for Drives Technology Our load chokes serve as a motor replacement for testing single-phase and […]More