Vacuum impregnation made by TRAMAG.
– What you can rely on
Insights into the transformer and choke production of a leading specialist
The impregnation process for transformers, chokes and filters is equivalent to an impregnation process of the winding material. TRAMAG uses synthetic resin of special viscosity as the impregnating agent, which hardens completely.
The impregnation process at TRAMAG
- vacuum pump creates a negative pressure in the vacuum pot
- the impregnating resin is thereby sucked out of the compensation vessel into the vacuum vessel, in order to completely impregnate the material to be wound
- the material to be wound remains in the resin for a prescribed time, depending on the requirements
- the resin is then poured from the vacuum tank back into the compensation tank
- the dripping time of the material to be wound depends on the size of the construction
- Curing then takes place in the drying oven at 150° C
- After impregnation and drying, the next step is the switching mechanism and the final electrical test
Maximum insulation capacity for your winding goods!
The benefits of vacuum troughs
for winding goods
- The electrical sheet packages are bonded, noise emissions are reduced as a result.
- The protection against environmental influences is increased
- The surface protection mechanically and chemically is strengthened (rust protection).
TRAMAG quality standards
- Compliance with strict environmental regulations on the entire impregnation process.
- Electricity requirements of the ovens are covered by the company’s own photovoltaic system on site
- Regular external quality testing of the synthetic resin for viscosity, gelling and reaction time.
Always up to date in transformer technology
Isolating transformers – TRAMAG products explained
Isolating transformers with protective separation TRAMAG products explained transform Isolating transformers provide safety where reliable protective separation of circuits is necessary. They thus ensure the reliable and safe power supply […]More
Medical technology transformers – TRAMAG products explained
Transformers for medical use are a special type of isolating transformer and are used to provide a safe power supply for medical systems and equipment in hospitals and doctors’ surgeries worldwide.More
Quality assurance made by TRAMAG
Not only during the production itself, but also from the receipt of the materials to the packaging and shipping of the final products, our employees are trained to carefully monitor every process.More
The testing process – made by TRAMAG
TRAMAG has stood for high-quality winding goods for almost 100 years. That is why all our products are 100% tested before they leave the factory.More
Vacuum impregnation – made by TRAMAG
The impregnation process for transformers, chokes and filters is equivalent to an impregnation process of the winding material. TRAMAG uses synthetic resin of special viscosity as the impregnating agent, which hardens completely.More