Vacuum impregnation made by TRAMAG.
– What you can rely on
Insights into the transformer and choke production of a leading specialist
The impregnation process for transformers, chokes and filters is equivalent to an impregnation process of the winding material. TRAMAG uses synthetic resin of special viscosity as the impregnating agent, which hardens completely.
The impregnation process at TRAMAG
- vacuum pump creates a negative pressure in the vacuum pot
- the impregnating resin is thereby sucked out of the compensation vessel into the vacuum vessel, in order to completely impregnate the material to be wound
- the material to be wound remains in the resin for a prescribed time, depending on the requirements
- the resin is then poured from the vacuum tank back into the compensation tank
- the dripping time of the material to be wound depends on the size of the construction
- Curing then takes place in the drying oven at 150° C
- After impregnation and drying, the next step is the switching mechanism and the final electrical test
Maximum insulation capacity for your winding goods!
The benefits of vacuum troughs
for winding goods
- The electrical sheet packages are bonded, noise emissions are reduced as a result.
- The protection against environmental influences is increased
- The surface protection mechanically and chemically is strengthened (rust protection).
TRAMAG quality standards
- Compliance with strict environmental regulations on the entire impregnation process.
- Electricity requirements of the ovens are covered by the company’s own photovoltaic system on site
- Regular external quality testing of the synthetic resin for viscosity, gelling and reaction time.
Always up to date in transformer technology
TRAMAG Branch Chokes – The perfect fit for Multilevel Converter Systems
Industrial drives systems require powerful converters with maximum flexibility and high availability. In addition, they must be suitable for controlling almost any type of motor and the voltage-signal must be mains-friendly as well as motor-friendly on the output side.More
TRAMAG Special Transformers with the right power for Copper Wire Production
TRAMAG Special Transformers with the right power for Copper Wire Production Highlight of the week Machine and plant construction is the primary domain for the use of our TRAMAG transformers. […]More
TRAMAG Low Harmonic Filter (LHF) Chokes for trouble-free operation of Island-Power-Supplies
TRAMAG Low Harmonic Filter (LHF) Chokes for trouble-free operation of Island-Power-Supplies Highlight of the week Separated from the public interconnected power grids operated by large energy supply companies, technologically complex […]More
TRAMAG transformers with multiple secondary system for medical devices in use
In hardly any other industry are the quality requirements for safe voltage supply, electrical safety and reliable functionality greater than in medical technology.More
Sinusoidal Filters for drive systems with special requirements
TRAMAG chokes and filters are used in drives systems whose core component is a frequency converter that controls one or more motors of a machine or system. Between frequency converters and motors, caused by long cable lengths, undesirable voltage surges can occur at the motor terminals and damaging, parasitic losses can occur in the motor.More